Facebook is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, social media online community and sharing wesbites on the web. While there isn’t a way to make your Facebook private, these tips can help you adjust settings that may help improve improve privacy.
To access most of these settings, once logged into your Facebook click your profile icon picture at the top right => Select ‘Settings & privacy’, press Settings, then choose Privacy from the left column.
- Limit Who Can See Your Posts
- Limit Who Can See Profile Information
- Limit Who Can Tag You
- Contact Details Available in Search
- Profile Appearing on Search Engines
- Contacts and Location Access
- Off-Facebook Tracking
- Open Links Outside of Facebook’s In-App Browser